Last revised: April 25, 2018
This website www.tactel.se is owned and operated by Tactel AB, 556508-4638, Norra Vallgatan 64, 211 11 Malmö, +46 (0) 40 25 06 00 (“Tactel”, “we”, “us”).
Tactel is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. By using the website, we collect, use and disclose your personal data (i.e. any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person). This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- Personal data we collect and process
We collect and use different types of personal data, including:
- Personal data you provide to us
This relates to information that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out surveys or apply for jobs with us. The information you give us includes your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. To find out more about what personal data we may process about you for recruitment purposes go to our career site and read our integrity policy.
- Personal data we automatically collect
- Purposes for which we process your personal data
Generally, we process your personal data we collect through this website for the following purposes:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting and data analysis,
- to communicate with you for direct marketing purposes if you choose to sign-up for our newsletter; and/or participate in our online survey;
- to administrate the job application process and assessment of your skills, qualifications and suitability when applying for job with us, in conformity with our recruitment integrity policy found on our career site;
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of the website;
- to analyze trends and statistics and to monitor website usage;
- to better understand relevancy of individual pieces of content by using heatmaps in order to understand what content visitors integrate with.
- Legal bases for data processing
We use the personal data referred to under Section 1 on the following lawful bases:
- For the performance of our agreement with you, for example to provide you the services you request from us or to facilitate you to enter into our website surveys.
- To comply with a legal obligation to which Tactel is subject and to comply with lawful requests by public authorities.
- For our legitimate interests, for example to improve and develop our services, analyse the use of our website and generate aggregate statistics about such use, facilitate software updates; assist in security and fraud prevention; for system integrity (preventing hacking, cheats, spamming, etc.); and to facilitate our response to legal processes (e.g., a court order, warrant or subpoena). Use of information based on your consent, for example when you expressly sign up to receiving our marketing communications. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com.
- Sharing and transferring your personal data
We do not share the personal data processed through our website other than described in this paragraph.
We share the email address you supply to us if you sign up for our newsletter to a third-party service provider who manages our mailing list and facilitates the sending of emails on our behalf. We may also disclose your personal data to (other) third parties for purposes described above or if disclosure is required by law or in the context of an investigation, regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on us, or to protect the rights or safety of the website, us or our affiliated companies. Furthermore, in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Tactel takes all reasonably necessary steps to ensure that your personal data is shared and treated securely and in accordance with this policy and applicable legislation. This means that we entered into legally necessary contracts with recipients of your data, including standard contractual clauses as approved by the European Commission or other supervisory authority where required.
As from 25 May 2018, you can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses in place which relate to transfers of your personal data processed through this website by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data retention
We will generally retain the personal data we processed through our website for as long as it is required for purposes for which the data was collected. Unless we will inform you otherwise, this will usually be the period of 2 years after the last time you used our website plus the length of any applicable statutory retention period following such activity.
- Cookies and other technologies
- Controlling your personal data
You have several rights with regards to Tactel’s processing of your personal data, including the following:
- Right of access: you have the right to ask Tactel for confirmation as to whether we process your personal data. If so, you have the right to ask us to grant you access to such personal data and provide you with a copy thereof.
- Right of rectification: if you discover errors in the personal data that is being processed by Tactel or if you find out that the data we hold about you is incomplete, you have the right to have that data rectified or completed.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you, which right applies in specific circumstances. For example, we will erase the personal data in case your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Right to restriction: you have the right to obtain from Tactel restriction of processing, for example in case we no longer need your personal data in view of the initial purposes but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise of defence of legal claims.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data which is based on our legitimate interests. We will no longer process your personal data upon your request, unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the continuation of the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. You may also object against our use of your data for direct marketing purposes. To that end, you may also use the unsubscribe button provided for in every email we send.
- Right to withdraw consent: in cases where we rely on your consent for using your personal data, you can withdraw such consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com.
- Right to data portability: under circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data transmitted to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to lodge a complaint: in case you have a question or complaint about how we process your personal data, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you could consider to lodge a complaint with a supervisory data protection authority.
- More questions?